Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Story I've Been Working On...

I've been working last many weeks on this piece.  (About 30% of the time was on actual execution while the other 70% was spent on staring at it, walking away, tearing my hair out, surfing the net, and staring out into space. )  
It is one of the scenes from my "Maggie and the Wind" story I've been working on.  At this point, I've thrown my hands in defeat and called it 'finished'.   
Once I relearn how to modify my website, I'll post it up there.  Because I've been preparing for a conference coming up this week, I've been unable to post up new comics.  However, it will be up next week once all this craziness is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment